Covid-19 Update* – Updated July 14th 2021
We are taking the full precautions necessary to help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Therefore we ask that you please:
– Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
– Any friends and family (aside from parents accompanying a minor) will no longer be permitted in the piercing studio.
– You are advised to wear your own mask upon your appointment.
– Any parent/guardian will also be advised to bring their own mask with them.
– All Customers are advised to wear a mask in the studio, due to it being an enclosed environment. (Including those with Exemption Cards). This tends to only be for a short time between 5-10 mins.
Our available piercings will include Ears, Facial (including Nose & Septum), Dermal, Genital, Navel & Surface.
Available from July 19th: Oral Piercings (Lip, Tongue, Madonna, Cheeks, Medusa, Web etc.)
We ask you to please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you:
– Are currently feeling unwell.
– Have been unwell within the past 2 weeks
– Have travelled outside of the UK recently
– Have been in contact with anyone feeling unwell
We appreciate this can be inconvenient, however, the safety of our customers and staff is of the upmost importance to us.
Stay safe everyone and please remember to wash your hands!
*We have the right to refuse anyone, under our own discretion, no matter the reason.
Oral Piercings from July 19th (inside and around the mouth). Appointments are available 1 week in advance.
5+ for: Lobes (excl. 3mm) (with parent or legal guardian. ID & Proof of guardianship required)
11+ for: Helix (with parent or legal guardian. ID & Proof of guardianship required. You must be in secondary school)
13+ for: Nose (excl. Septum) | Navel (with parent or legal guardian. ID & Proof of guardianship required)
14+ for: All Ear piercings | All Facial (incl. Septum) | Surface | Dermal (with parent or legal guardian, ID & Proof of guardianship required)
16+ for: Tongue | Nipple | Cheek (with Photo ID or with parent/guardian)
18+ for: Genital (with Photo ID or with parent/guardian)
Valid ID: Passport | Driving License (incl. Provisional) | Citizen Card | Official Rail Card stating age (ie: 16-25 Railcard) | UK Student 6th Form/College Card (incl. photo & name) | Totum Student Card | any other form as long as it has your photo, name and date of birth. (We also accept Birth Certificates when presented with another form of Photo ID that includes a photo and name).
- – Each customer can have a maximum of 3 piercings per appointment upon piercers discretion which can be discussed before the procedure takes place in store.
– When selecting Multiple Piercings, please choose the most relevant piercing when your book your appointment and we will sort the rest in store.
– You will be able to select your piercing choices whilst completing the Body Piercing Consent Form.
- Please Be Aware
- – Choosing multiple piercing areas in close proximity that are prone to movement and swelling, may be refused and is not advised. This will effect your healing time.
– We will confirm the number and type of piercings suitable for you, during your appointment.
- The latest you can book an appointment is 24 hours before the time slot.
- Same day and next day appointments will be available for Walk-Ins Only.
- All customers are required to wear a mask in the studio for roughly 5-15 mins due to the enclosed space. (Including those with Exemption Cards). NO EXCEPTIONS!
- When selecting Multiple Piercings, please choose the most relevant and we will sort the rest in store.
- You will be able to select your piercing choices whilst completing the Body Piercing Consent Form
- You will receive a confirmation email once successfully submitted.
- Note: All prices shown are a minimum per piercing and may include extras depending on the jewellery chosen on the day. For more information about prices and body piercings, please follow this link.
- Don’t Forget: make sure to complete your consent form to successfully submit your booking.
- This must be completed within 24 hours of booking your appointment or your booking will be cancelled and deposit lost.
- You will receive an email confirmation once successfully submitted.