- After each successful submission, you will receive a confirmation email. 3 Emails in total.
- Your deposit must be paid within 30 mins of booking an appointment or your application will be cancelled.
Covid-19 Update* – Updated August 18th
Please note, according to Government guidelines, we will be offering piercings and fittings from July 13th.
We are taking the full precautions necessary to help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Therefore we ask that you please:
– Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
– Any friends and family (aside from parents accompanying a minor) will no longer be permitted in the piercing studio.
– You will be required to wear your own mask upon your appointment.
– Any parent/guardian will also be required to bring their own mask with them.
– No mask = No Piercing or Fitting
– All Customers must wear a mask in the studio, due to it being an enclosed environment. (Including those with Exemption Cards). This tends to only be for a short time between 5-10 mins. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you cannot do this, please postpone your piercing till masks are no longer needed.
Our available piercings will include Ears, Facial, Dermal, Genital, Navel & Surface. (Nose & Septum piercings will be available from August 15th!)
We will NOT be offering any Oral (Lip, Tongue, Madonna, Cheeks, Medusa, Web etc.) piercings until further notice.
We ask you to please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you:
– Are currently feeling unwell.
– Have been unwell within the past 2 weeks
– Have travelled outside of the UK recently
– Have been in contact with anyone feeling unwell
We appreciate this can be inconvenient, however, the safety of our customers and staff is of the upmost importance to us.
Stay safe everyone and please remember to wash your hands!
*We have the right to refuse anyone, under our own discretion, no matter the reason.
Limited Piercings available below: (We’re also offering Dermal, Genital, Navel, Nipple and Surface piercings). Appointments will be available 1 week in advance. Nose & Septum piercings available from August 15th!
- 5+ with parent or legal guardian (ID & Proof of guardianship required) for Lobe piercings.
13+ with parent or legal guardian (ID & Proof of guardianship required) – excluding Septum, Tongues, Nipples, Surface, Dermals and Genitals.
14+ with parent or legal guardian (ID & Proof of guardianship required) for Septum piercing – excluding Tongues, Nipples, Surface, Dermals and Genitals.
16+ Photo ID for all other piercings, excluding Genitals.
18+ with Photo ID for Genitals.
Each customer can have a maximum of 3 piercings per appointment, but 1 of these piercings has to be an Ear Piercing.
- Example of maximum choices:
- 3 x Ear
2 x Ear + 1 x Facial or 1 x Body
1 x Ear + 2 x Facial or 2 x Body
1 x Ear + 1 x Facial + 1 x Body
1 x Facial + 1 x Body
2 x Facial or 2 x Body etc.
- Please Be Aware
- – Choosing multiple piercing areas in close proximity that are prone to movement and swelling, may be refused and is not advised. This will effect your healing time.
– We will confirm the number and type of piercings suitable for you, during your appointment.
- The latest you can book an appointment is 24 hours before the time slot.
- Same day and next day appointments will be available for Walk-Ins Only.
- All customers are required to wear a mask in the studio for roughly 5-15 mins due to the enclosed space. (Including those with Exemption Cards). NO EXCEPTIONS!
- How to choose your Piercing(s):
- When selecting Multiple Piercings, please choose the most relevant and we will sort the rest in store.
- You will be able to select your piercing choices whilst completing the Body Piercing Consent Form
- Note: All prices shown are a minimum per piercing and may include extras depending on the jewellery chosen on the day. For more information about prices and body piercings, please follow this link.
- You will receive a confirmation email once successfully submitted.
- Any changes/cancellations must be made 24 hours before your appointment slot or your deposit will be lost.
- Don’t Forget: make sure to pay your deposit to secure your appointment.
- This must be done within 30 mins of booking your appointment or your booking will be cancelled.
- You will receive a confirmation email once this has been successfully submitted.
Please make sure to pay this £5 deposit per session when booking your Body Piercing Appointment. This is to ensure you don’t miss your appointment and secure your booking. The entire deposit amount goes towards your new piercing!
- If you haven’t payed a deposit but you have made a booking, we will hold your appointment for 60 mins before offering the slot to another customer.
- If you need to reschedule/cancel your appointment, please notify us no later than 24 hrs before your appointment time. Otherwise this will be classified as a missed/late appointment, therefore resulting in loss of deposit.
- After 24 hrs before your appointment: PLEASE NOTE THAT DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Once booked, there are no refunds of deposits if the appointment has been missed. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Don’t Forget: make sure to complete your consent form to successfully submit your booking.
- This must be completed within 24 hours of booking your appointment or your booking will be cancelled and deposit lost.
- You will receive an email confirmation once successfully submitted.