Royal Mail 1st Class – Estimated delivery: 2-4 Working days
Your order is the most important thing to us! Please contact us if you have any queries regarding a product or an order.
We aim to ship all orders within 24 hours. Allowances should be made for orders placed on weekends, national holidays and bank holidays.
All orders are dispatched from our Plymouth store. Some of our items are exclusive to store location. Please note we will try to source the items as soon as possible and will therefore notify all customers as soon as their order has been dispatched (this also includes all Local Pickup orders). Delivery times are calculated from dispatch date.
Delivery charges and timescales vary depending on the product ordered, the service selected and the delivery address. All orders are priced accordingly to weight. Shipping prices also vary from country to country, so the best way to discover the applicable shipping rate is to place the items you’d like into your basket, where your shipping rate can be calculated and displayed to you.
Delivery To The UK
|Local Pickup (Plymouth or Torquay Store)||1 to 2 Days||FREE|
|First Class Delivery||2 to 4 Days||0 – 1 kg||£4.00|
|1 – 2 kg||£6.00|
|2 – 3 kg||£9.00|
|3 – 4 kg||£11.00|
|4 – 5 kg||£14.00|
|Second Class Delivery (Max 2 kg)||5 to 7 Days||0 – 1 kg||£3.00|
|1 – 2 kg||£5.00|
Please Note: You must allow 15 working days from dispatch, for delivery. We cannot be held responsible for postage delays either in the UK. Therefore Tribal Voice will not be liable for any consequential loss due to late or failed delivery.
International Delivery – Tracked & Signed (Delivery Times and Costs Vary)
|0 – 0.2 kg||£10.00||2 to 3 kg||£25.00|
|0.2 – 1 kg||£13.00||3 to 4 kg||£30.00|
|1 – 1.5 kg||£15.00||4 to 5 kg||£35.00|
|1.5 – 2 kg||£18.00|
|Rest Of The World|
|0 to 0.2 kg||£11.00||1.5 to 2 kg||£24.00|
|0.2 to 0.5 kg||£15.00||2 to 3 kg||£35.00|
|0.5 to 0.75 kg||£18.00||3 to 4 kg||£45.00|
|0.75 to 1 kg||£20.00||4 to 5 kg||£55.00|
|1 to 1.5 kg||£22.00|
Please Note: You must allow at least 1 month for delivery. We cannot be held responsible for postage delays Overseas. Therefore Tribal Voice will not be liable for any consequential loss due to late or failed delivery. Any additional charges for custom or import duties becomes the responsibility of the recipient.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to alternative delivery charges, restrictions and/or timescales. In particular:
- Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left by the courier to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to the depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Any additional charges for custom or import duties becomes the responsibility of the recipient.
- Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. Tribal Voice reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Be aware that delays can occur with your countries Customs and Excise and these delays are outside our control. We cannot be held responsible for postage delays or items lost or damaged once dispatched.